Play craps at the best online casinos in Romania
Craps is the oldest gambling game in the world. Over thousands of years, it has changed little, maintaining its main principle – the player’s victory depends on the value of one of the sides of the falling die. Of course, modern gambling casinos have improved the game, added new functions and gaming capabilities, and most importantly, opened round-the-clock access to this entertainment at minimum and maximum bets.
Craps: rules of the game
Craps has the simplest principles. The player or algorithm responsible for the player’s actions rolls 2 dice. Each of them has 6 sides, which have a corresponding value from 1 to 6. Thus, the minimum number of points that a player can score is 2, the maximum is 12.
The player wins if he gets a 7 or 11 on the first roll. The player loses if he gets a 2, 3, or 12 on the first roll. If another number is rolled, the game continues.
Craps slots and live craps differ from the classic game in that the player does not roll the dice himself. The dealer or a random number algorithm does this for him. The gamer’s task is to predict a certain value that will appear after the throw.
Craps, like online roulette, has many betting options:
- exact number;
- odd or even;
- winning or losing after the first throw;
- number is more / less etc.
Romanian online casinos offer customers different types of craps, which will differ in design, bet limits, possible combinations and maximum payouts.
To determine which option is right for you, use free demo versions of craps slots and read the rules of the game before betting on craps for real money.
It is noteworthy that online red may contain additional functions, for example, bonus free spins, in which the user can win money without risking personal funds, the risk of playing for doubling the winnings. Online lobbies also offer deposit bonuses to customers, which can be easily used for mobile craps betting or while playing the desktop version.
Play craps on licensed online platforms and you can be sure that the draw is fair and the results are random.
Popular craps casinos in Romania
In 2023, it is easy to find online craps in Romanian casinos. Games are usually placed in a separate category or are located in the Table Games section. To find a game, you can use the site search: enter Craps or Dice in the search bar and the casino platform will give you a list of all available online slots and live tables. Popular craps games can be found on the following platforms:
- Vlad casino;
- Fortuna casino.
Romanian players will find various game options, dozens of slots and live craps from Evolution Gaming.
Pay attention to how suitable the online casino is for you personally: what payment methods are presented on the platform, what are the limits for withdrawing winnings, how comfortable is it to use the site and the mobile version. Be sure to analyze the best online casinos in Romania to choose the best craps lobby for you.
How to play craps for money?
The rules of playing craps are simple and differ little in different slots, but there are several conditions that must be met to play craps for money:
- Mandatory registration and account verification on the casino website – without registration, Romanian players will not be able to make the deposit required for a bet, and without verification it is impossible to withdraw winnings.
- Deposit in Romanian lei within the limits of online casinos – today Romanian casinos cannot accept cryptocurrency, but they open deposits in the national currency. The minimum deposit at the casino varies from 10 to 50 lei. If you want to activate a bonus, the deposit amount may be higher in accordance with the terms of the promotion.
- All wins and losses in craps are random and programmed by RNG, the casino is not responsible for the player’s bets and possible risks, remember this.
- Select a slot and try placing a bet in demo mode. This way you can quickly master potential winning combinations, evaluate the gameplay and possible payouts.
When you are ready to bet money, start the slot in main mode. You will see a game field and bet control buttons:
- select the combination you want to bet on in the external or internal field, click on its designation;
- indicate the bet amount in the slot limits;
- press the game start button – the slots also have an automatic mode, you can select the number of throws and the bet amount, which will be repeated automatically if you need to move away from the screen and do not want to stop the game;
- dice appear on the playing field, the value is read by the system and the player is awarded a win or a loss is deducted depending on the bet.
You can play dice without restrictions. Place 1 or 2 bets or play more times using different strategies. However, do not forget about responsible gambling – limit bet limits, monitor the time in the game and control the money spent on craps.
How to make a deposit to play craps in an online casino?
Log in to the online casino website. Go to the cashier section and select a payment method. Specify the replenishment amount (take into account possible casino commissions) and details of the account from which the deposit is made. Confirm the transaction in your online banking. The money is credited to your account within a few seconds.
Can I play craps without registering at a casino?
Playing craps without registration is possible in demo mode without real money winnings.
What are the chances of winning at craps?
Chances of winning in craps are 50+%. Find out the slot’s volatility and RTP to calculate how many bets you need to make for your first win.