Online gambling is not limited to poker, roulette, and fruit slots. Today, the portfolio of entertainment in online casinos is growing every day and is complemented by new and popular games. One of them is craps. Look for best Romanian online casino with this interesting game and place bets at any time of the day on your PC or mobile gadget.
What is craps: game rules and bets
Craps (or Dice is a more common name in English-speaking countries) is one of the oldest gambling games in the world. The first bones with numerical designations are over 5,000 years old.
In modern online craps has the following principles:
- two dice participate in the round, on each side of which numbers from 1 to 6 are represented;
- in the first round, the dice form a combination that determines the further course of the game. If a 7 or 11 is rolled, whoever rolls the dice wins, and the second round begins. If a 2, 3, or 12 rolls, the thrower loses, and the game starts again. The rest of the numbers mark the beginning of the second round.
In craps, you can make a lot of bets, and the odds are quite high – up to 50%.
Among the most common betting options are:
- by the sum of the rolled values on two dice;
- on the loss of the thrower;
- on the dice will fall out the amount in the interval 2-4 or 9-12;
- Big Six or Big Eight – on dice 6 or 8;
- Hard Way – Doubles rolled on dice 3+3 or 4+4.
Slot machines and live tables can offer different combinations. Specify them in the information field of the machine.
How to play craps at an online casino
Choose a licensed gaming room, login, and make a deposit. In the menu, select the Craps section and find the optimal slot. Start the game for real money when you try out the gameplay in the demo version.
Before the start of the game, set the bet amount and select the combination you want to bet on. Confirm the bet with the Bet button and press the start of the game. The random number generator will give one of the possible values on the dice.
If your bet wins, you can withdraw your winnings. If you lose, the money is debited from your account.
The elementary process of managing an online game makes it accessible to players with any level of experience, and wide betting limits will appeal to high rollers and casino visitors with a minimum budget.
Craps winning strategies
Regular craps players note that the bet on the thrower’s win/loss – that is, a total of 7 or 11 will fall out – is considered the most liquid with the highest chances. The more you specify the outcome, the lower the chances, but the odds increase. Consider risks when you place a bet.
Some craps fans offer a formula for calculating potential dice values. However, these calculations are not 100% accurate in the case of online slots and even when playing with a live dealer.
Remember that craps slots are powered by a random number generator. All dropped values are random and do not obey any system except for the random selection of an algorithm that cannot be hacked.
The optimal strategy would be:
- preparation for the game and the study of the rules and possible combinations in each particular slot;
- control over the size and number of bets;
- control over the statistics in the game – in your personal account, you can track all your wins and losses and understand which game is the most profitable;
- responsible play.
Play online craps on sites and mobile apps of trusted casinos. Do not forget that the main purpose of the game is to entertain you, and the potential winnings are an additional bonus, not a way to make money.
Can I play online craps in Romania?
Yes, most online lobbies offer craps in the table games section.
How to download online craps on iOS and Android?
Find the mobile application section on the online casino website and download it to your gadget. Log in and find craps in the entertainment menu.
What is the minimum deposit required to play online craps?
Each casino designates its own deposit limits to start. The minimum bet in craps can start from $5.